Preskoči na glavno vsebino

Tiddly Spring

I adore the quiet evening moments, when I get out of my white working uniform and jump head first into the world of colours!
Spring is the perfect time for it with inspiration all around me.
The inspiration for this post was a cherry tree I pass every day on my way to work. The blossoms are so soft and gentle I can't help but run my fingers through them every morning, it just makes my day.


I was so excited to see this new stamp at Tiddly Inks Cherry Wryn. Isn't she adorable? I could just imagine the soft petals on my skin when colouring it.
A stroke of acrylic paint, a touch of Distress Inks, foamiran flowers and voila.. here she is, Miss Spring herself :)
She is so adorable I made a few versions and can't wait to have time to colour some more!


I'm happy to be part of

Also entering in :
Cinspirations April challenge: Spring time

Komentarji

  1. I can't believe you watercolored this! AMAZING

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. So pretty and I love the layout with the circle! Thank you for sharing and being part of the blog hop!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Very pretty! I've never watercolored skin tones...great job!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. So lovely! Your watercoloring is absolutely divine. Thank you for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Very pretty!! I don't often see cherry blossoms but they are beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Lyn T

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. What a delicate beauty you have created. Love, love, love it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Beautiful water coloring. Thanks for sharing.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Oh this is so pretty, what a lovely card. I like the soft watercolors you have gone for. Love Hazel x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. so beautiful. I love the soft colours. Thank you for hopping along with us, hugs Lou x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. So pretty, love how you have watercoloured her. xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. So pretty! I love those sweet little flowers. Thanks for joining in on the hop!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I wish that cherry tree was on my way to work everyday! I can see why you would be inspired by it!! Such a beautiful tree and translation into the card making world. I love everything about it, including the image you chose and the shape of the card using the diecut wreath. Thanks again for sharing this beautiful piece of art with us at Tiddly Inks!! xx Jen DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. She's gorgeous! Love the little flowers!
    Rene

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. This is so pretty! I love this digi and also used it for the hop. Yours is so lovely framed in the delicate twig wreath!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. oh my goodness, I love how you turned your card into a beautiful wreath! it's so pretty! and aren't you blessed to have such a lovely tree to visit every day?! :)

    thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! enjoy your afternoon!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you! I really did like the sloth and especially the merging! Can I ask what editing tool do you use?
      Have a great day!

      Izbriši
  16. I love the way you framed her with the stems and branches. Your painting gives it such a soft texture!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. A beautiful card using a lovely image. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Great card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge. Sue x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Turned out gorgeous. I love how you framed the image!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. A fabulous digi stamp and so cute. Thank you for sharing your lovely card at the Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Thank you for joining us at CUYL. Your Miss Spring is beautiful!
    Hugs from Germany,
    Steffie

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavite komentar

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Peferct pair - gold and turquoise

One of my favourite colour combinations - GOLD and TURQUOISE! Never thought of using these two on a Christmas card, but...Challenge accepted! :) I used IndigoBlu 'Merry Christmas Tree' stamp with  gold embossing powder on velum and combined it with  Distress Ink Peacock Feathers and Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio I added a few sequins and a satin ribbon I am entering this beauty in  52cct: May Colour Challenge Craft-alnica #210 Toplotno embosiranje Creatalicious challenges #139

Rainbow birthday

 What birthday girl doesn't want to be the prettiest and best dressed on her special day? This little mouse was working night and day to make on little girl's dreams come true. Happy birthday, girl! I entered the card in: Craft-alnica Izziv #337 - Mavrica Vesela hiška Izziv #43 Mavrica Najlepši par galerija meseca junija