Preskoči na glavno vsebino

Summer sunset

 Summer sunset and a romantic bicycle ride in the late summer. As it is saying its goodbyes for the season, the swallows are already gathering to fly south for the winter.



These colors that are not usually on my creative desk, but I got inspired by Craft-alnica Izziv #317 - Sončni zahod and must say I am quite fond of the end result.
 I cut strips of colored cardstock that matched the palette for the challenge. As I was missing the peachy color, I made my own by using the Distress Oxide Saltwater taffy on a piece of white cardstock. I glued the strips next to eachother and cut them in the shape of a circle, then cut out a size bigger circle from black cardstock and glued it on off-centered. I added die cuts of a bicycle and grass with two swallows all from black cardstock, together with Najlepši par sentiment ‘Happy birthday’ that I embellished with clear Nuvo drops for a bit of shine. I put it all on yellow cardstock on a black mat and added it onto a square card base.

I am entering the card in

1. Craft-alnica Izziv #317 - Sončni zahod







Komentarji

  1. Zelo lepo si ustvarjala v predlaganih barvah. Hvala ker sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. krasna ideja tole in res čudovita scena.
    hvala, da si z nami pri Craft-alnici, kjer sem tokrat gostja.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Lepo si uporabila barve sončnega zahoda in naredila čudovito voščilnico :-)) Vesela sem, da ustvarjaš z nami v Craft-alnici 🧡

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Zelo lepo si ustvarjala in prinesla barve v Veselo hiško.
    Hvala, da si se pridružila našemu izzivu.
    Valerija DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Res je lepo kolesariti ob sončnem zahodu, tako kot je zelo lepa tvoja enkratna voščilnica v žarečih barvah. Hvala za obisk v Veseli hiški in lepo se imej. Veana R.DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavite komentar

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Tiddly Spring

I adore the quiet evening moments, when I get out of my white working uniform and jump head first into the world of colours! Spring is the perfect time for it with inspiration all around me. The inspiration for this post was a cherry tree I pass every day on my way to work. The blossoms are so soft and gentle I can't help but run my fingers through them every morning, it just makes my day. I was so excited to see this new stamp at Tiddly Inks Cherry Wryn. Isn't she adorable? I could just imagine the soft petals on my skin when colouring it. A stroke of acrylic paint, a touch of Distress Inks, foamiran flowers and voila.. here she is, Miss Spring herself :) She is so adorable I made a few versions and can't wait to have time to colour some more! I'm happy to be part of TIddly Inks blog hop Also entering in : Cinspirations April challenge: Spring time Cutiepie challenge- Delightful digis Challenge up your life #90: Aquarell

Peferct pair - gold and turquoise

One of my favourite colour combinations - GOLD and TURQUOISE! Never thought of using these two on a Christmas card, but...Challenge accepted! :) I used IndigoBlu 'Merry Christmas Tree' stamp with  gold embossing powder on velum and combined it with  Distress Ink Peacock Feathers and Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio I added a few sequins and a satin ribbon I am entering this beauty in  52cct: May Colour Challenge Craft-alnica #210 Toplotno embosiranje Creatalicious challenges #139

Rainbow birthday

 What birthday girl doesn't want to be the prettiest and best dressed on her special day? This little mouse was working night and day to make on little girl's dreams come true. Happy birthday, girl! I entered the card in: Craft-alnica Izziv #337 - Mavrica Vesela hiška Izziv #43 Mavrica Najlepši par galerija meseca junija