Preskoči na glavno vsebino

White winter



This card for me was an actual challenge. :)
When I think an all-white card, I start thinking die-cuts, frames, stamps, different mediums, glitter, embellishments,.. anything to add interest and avoid the card looking flat.
However, I felt like I was barefoot, not even a white gel pen! I left home for a few days with only a few stamps and all the colors of my Copic markers. Which in this case wasn't very useful. :)
As I was sure I won't participate in this challenge, I managed to get out of my ever-complicating way and came up with something very simple that I ended liking even more.





I'm entering the card in Craft-alnica izziv #325 Zima bela

 

Komentarji

  1. senčke naredijo svoje :) čudovita voščilnica. Pozdravček iz Craftalnice kjer gostujem :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Čudovita bela praznična voščilnica. Hvala za družbo v Craft - alnici. Lp Goga

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Čudovita je tvoja zimsko bela voščilnica :-))
    Vesela sem, da ustvarjaš z nami v CRAFT-alnici ❤️

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Kako navihana in vesela je tvoja voščilnica. Zelo mi je všeč. Hvala, da si se pridružila našemu prazničnemu izzivu v Veseli hiški.
    Valerija DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Včasih res ni potrebno veliko, da nastane tako lepa voščilnica. Lepo, da si nas obiskala v Veseli hiški. Pozdrav Janja DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavite komentar

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Tiddly Spring

I adore the quiet evening moments, when I get out of my white working uniform and jump head first into the world of colours! Spring is the perfect time for it with inspiration all around me. The inspiration for this post was a cherry tree I pass every day on my way to work. The blossoms are so soft and gentle I can't help but run my fingers through them every morning, it just makes my day. I was so excited to see this new stamp at Tiddly Inks Cherry Wryn. Isn't she adorable? I could just imagine the soft petals on my skin when colouring it. A stroke of acrylic paint, a touch of Distress Inks, foamiran flowers and voila.. here she is, Miss Spring herself :) She is so adorable I made a few versions and can't wait to have time to colour some more! I'm happy to be part of TIddly Inks blog hop Also entering in : Cinspirations April challenge: Spring time Cutiepie challenge- Delightful digis Challenge up your life #90: Aquarell

Peferct pair - gold and turquoise

One of my favourite colour combinations - GOLD and TURQUOISE! Never thought of using these two on a Christmas card, but...Challenge accepted! :) I used IndigoBlu 'Merry Christmas Tree' stamp with  gold embossing powder on velum and combined it with  Distress Ink Peacock Feathers and Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio I added a few sequins and a satin ribbon I am entering this beauty in  52cct: May Colour Challenge Craft-alnica #210 Toplotno embosiranje Creatalicious challenges #139

Rainbow birthday

 What birthday girl doesn't want to be the prettiest and best dressed on her special day? This little mouse was working night and day to make on little girl's dreams come true. Happy birthday, girl! I entered the card in: Craft-alnica Izziv #337 - Mavrica Vesela hiška Izziv #43 Mavrica Najlepši par galerija meseca junija