Preskoči na glavno vsebino

A warm fall thank you




 I made the card base myself from kraft card stock. I die cut the leaves with Spellbinders Mini fall blooms cutting die from kraft, colored, orange metallic and white card stock. The leaves that were cut from white card stock were additionally colored with Distress Ink - Mustard seed, Abandoned coral, Dried marigold, Gathered twigs and Mowed lawn.

I stamped the little fox with a stamp from Najlepši par - Jesen and colored with Copic markers. I use Memento Tuxedo black for my stamping when I use alcohol ink markers. I die cut the sentiment 'Thank you' with a cutting die from Najlepši par.


I entered the card in 

Najlepši par - Galerija meseca septembra

Vesela hiška - Izziv #34 Listje

Craft-alnica Izziv #319 Bogata jesen and am happy to say it was one of the Top 3 cards! 




Komentarji

  1. U kako lepa jesenska z veliko listja je :-) hvala, ker sodeluješ tudi v Veseli hiški.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Lepa in bogata jesenska voščilnica! Kot bi zares zapihal vetrič, in dvignil listje, pod katerega se je skrila lisička! ! Hvala, ker sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Krasna jesenska voščilnica. Hvala za sodelovanje v Craft-alnici. Goga

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Čarobno lepa jesenska voščilnica! Hvala, ker s svojo voščilnico sodeluješ v CRAFT-alnici, kjer sem bila tokrat gostja.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Jej, koliko prekrasnih listkov se skriva na tvoji jesenski voščilnici. Fantastična je! Hvala, da si se pridružila našemu izzivu v Veseli hiški. Valerija DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Kako lepo pobarvana lisička. Všeč mi je kako si naredila ozadje s polno drobnega listja, želodki in luskicami, ki dajo krasen sijaj. Lepo si okrasila našo galerijo v Veseli hiški. Pozdrav Janja DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Čisto ta pravo listnato ozadje za spečo lisičko si ustvarila. Zelo lepo pobarvana in seveda tudi super usklajeno si postavila drobne listke. Prekrasno ! Hvala za obisk v Veseli hiški in lepo se imej. Veana DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavite komentar

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Tiddly Spring

I adore the quiet evening moments, when I get out of my white working uniform and jump head first into the world of colours! Spring is the perfect time for it with inspiration all around me. The inspiration for this post was a cherry tree I pass every day on my way to work. The blossoms are so soft and gentle I can't help but run my fingers through them every morning, it just makes my day. I was so excited to see this new stamp at Tiddly Inks Cherry Wryn. Isn't she adorable? I could just imagine the soft petals on my skin when colouring it. A stroke of acrylic paint, a touch of Distress Inks, foamiran flowers and voila.. here she is, Miss Spring herself :) She is so adorable I made a few versions and can't wait to have time to colour some more! I'm happy to be part of TIddly Inks blog hop Also entering in : Cinspirations April challenge: Spring time Cutiepie challenge- Delightful digis Challenge up your life #90: Aquarell

Peferct pair - gold and turquoise

One of my favourite colour combinations - GOLD and TURQUOISE! Never thought of using these two on a Christmas card, but...Challenge accepted! :) I used IndigoBlu 'Merry Christmas Tree' stamp with  gold embossing powder on velum and combined it with  Distress Ink Peacock Feathers and Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio I added a few sequins and a satin ribbon I am entering this beauty in  52cct: May Colour Challenge Craft-alnica #210 Toplotno embosiranje Creatalicious challenges #139

Rainbow birthday

 What birthday girl doesn't want to be the prettiest and best dressed on her special day? This little mouse was working night and day to make on little girl's dreams come true. Happy birthday, girl! I entered the card in: Craft-alnica Izziv #337 - Mavrica Vesela hiška Izziv #43 Mavrica Najlepši par galerija meseca junija